|Achievement:||A Top Workers' Compensation Lawyer in Maryland|
Cohen, Snyder, Eisenberg & Katzenberg, P.A.
347 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD, 21201
Maryland workers’ compensation lawyers Mark Snyder is a name partner in the firm of Cohen, Snyder, Eisenberg & Katzenberg, also recognized. According to the first edition of The Comp Pinkbook, Snyder, in an 18 month period, obtained 125 awards for clients. With an average award of $26,437, Snyder obtained over $3.3 million for injured workers. The firm as a whole, recovered more than $10 million in just 18 months.
In addition to his success in the aggregate, Snyder had quite a few individual successes on behalf of his clients.
- Third highest stip (PP award) in the state for leg injury cases
- Highest overall average PP award for leg cases
- Second highest PP award in a combination neck and back case
- Third highest stip in a wrist case
- Second highest final settlement in a combination back and leg case
- Highest final settlement in a combo head and neck injury case
Few attorneys have better records than the above.
Employers Mark Snyder has faced include the State of Maryland, United Parcel Service, Giant Food, Olsen Wire Products, City of Brunswick, and Complete Building Systems, among many others.
About The Comp Pinkbook
The Workers' Comp Pinkbook is a statistical resource for the workers' compensation industry. The Pinkbook is fact, not opinion. Statistics come from real claims and were obtained from the workers' compensation commission. Stats are provided on injuries, lawyers, doctors, employers and insurers.